Friday, December 17, 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I wonder what 'Family' means to you people? 

Who's definition of family are you thinking?  hmmmmmmm, and I've been oh so mean to your father. 

Do you know in all the years I've known your father I have never seen him kiss or hug your mom?

Do you know your mom told me when I moved in with 'your' family that Connor was scared to death of his daddy?  hmmmmmmmmmmm

Did you know that your mom and dad lived with me in San Jose when you were first born and again after Tyler's birth?  hmmmmmm, isn't that funny that your dad doesn't remember that? 

Did you know that before I ever moved in with your 'family' your dad sold my Jaguar?  Did you know that he told me he sold the car for 2500$........  Low blue book was 4500$ (I looked it up) and he even finally admitted he pocketed some of the money.  hmmmmmm, good way to treat family, eh?

Did you know that Brad had to pay your father a pretty penny for driving the moving van over the grapevine when Brad and his 'Family' moved back to California?  hmmmmmmm, and only then after your mother had to beg him to do it?  ........and then your father acts like he did all of us a great big favor?  Thinking back on it, Brad says that he paid your dad 1,000$.  hmmmmmmm, good way to treat family eh?

Do you know that when your grandma Patsy was visiting in Colorado she warned me that Dana should stay away from Al because she wasn't sure what he would do because of his temper? 

Did you know that when we first got to Colorado I had 2,500$ and your dad simply walked into my room and demanded 1,500 of it and I gave it to him?   This after I asked your father to send Brad and Ida 1,000$ cause they were in deep financial trouble.  hmmmmmmmm, and come to find out, when I moved in with Brad and Ida, he kept the money and Brad and Ida never got it?   hmmmmmmmm, 2,500$?  hmmmmmmm good way to treat family, eh? 

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Did you know that your dad said he was done with you when the shit hit the fan with your mom and me?  hmmmmmmmmmmm and I talked him into reconsidering?    He told me you'd made your decision and it was a done deal?

Did you know that Chloe ran into my room one day for protection, after she had been bitten by a dog and your dad was raging thru the house after her?  Great way to treat family, huh?

Did you know that Connor went into dissociation after seeing your father abuse Sadie?  hmmmmmmmm, great way to treat the family.  (I stepped in and tried to soothe the ruffled feathers of your dad.

Did you know, after I broke my arm your dad (his words) beat Gracie so bad he didn't expect Gracie to live? 

Did you know that Chloe saw Alfred hang Bella up by the throat and beat her and she dissociated and cried in my arms?

Did you know that Tyler moved over to your mom's for 3 days after your father threatened him as Tyler was afraid of your father's rage?

I talked to Tyler the day he came home to pick up more clothes and talked him into coming back and trying to help me teach your dad about love.

Did you know once when I overheard your dad say something about 'killing her', I asked if he was talking about Kim and he said NO, he was talking about Dana and how it would be very easy to have it done.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, great way to treat my family, eh?

Did you know that once, when you and Tyler were very little and I was in the car with your dad, mom and you two, that your dad pulled right in front of a tanker truck filled with gas? 

Did you know when you were a little bitty baby (maybe 2 months) your dad used to throw you up in the air and your hair actually touched the ceiling.  hmmmmmmmmm, great way to treat a family, eh? 
I finally took your mother aside and told her unless she told him to stop, and something ever happened to you, I would press charges?

Did you know that last time your grandmother Patsy was visiting she was in tears because I talked to her a lot about what I've just shared.  She had hung those pictures and said she just did it.  Did you know that if your mother or I had done it, your father would rage and probably have broken each and every one?

No comments:

Post a Comment