Monday, November 29, 2010

My stuffs..........

This time of the year holds lots of memories for me.  For one thing one of my bestest friends in the whole world's b'day is not long before Thanksgiving.   It's hard not to be able to send him a Happy Birthday but then again, it's hard to do what WE do all the time and we do it.  So, Happy Birthday sweetie, I am so very proud of you and what you've achieved.  You are one in, I can't even say one in a billion cause you're more than that????????????   You are the only one in the whole wide world..........  and and and I love you more and more every single day rain or shine.

I've never told anyone this before so now the whole world is going to have it to see all out in the open.

When I was working at Meta Services I was seeing a (consumer) who was gay.  One day she wanted to visit a 'gay' owned store and I took her.  Anyways, I found a wedding ring in the store that I loved.  I put it on and it fit and it was exactly, except it was silver and I had wanted gold.  (I now realize that the silver is perfect for the image (hippie) I want to put out in to the world.  Back in the day (60's and 70's) I only had silver jewelry so now know it was meant to be. 

Anyways, when you sent me the message that you wanted me to 'Take These Chains From My Heart and Set Me Free", I took off the ring.  It didn't feel right and after several months of not wearing my wedding ring I put it back on.  I realized then that the ring was representative, not of what I had with you so much but that it was representative of what 'OUR' love would do and it was a commitment to God about our united journey.

I've told you several times that God sent me YOU!  It's twue sweetie! 

xoxoxoxoxoxo

your babes forever and ever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment